People are the greatest asset our company has. The people in our community, our customers, and the creative individuals who make up our team are what set us apart from others in the industry.
Many members of our staff have a lifetime of experience in the business and are second-generation to the industry. They provide insightful knowledge of past processes and grow with the industry applying the latest standards and techniques. Each individual on our staff is a vital part of our ability to provide the diverse types of services our customers require and deserve.
Joe Butler – Owner
Experienced with most breeds of dog & comfortable with dogs of all sizes.
- Dog training.
- Certified in Pet First Aid & CPR from PetTech.
- Making sure the dogs are wearing collars with the proper identification tags
- Teach commands such as sit, stay, come, drop it, and loose leash walking etc
- Dog behavioral training to correct issues such as jumping, biting, barking, chewing/mouthing, and potty.
- Abreast off city ordinances and state laws regarding animal care
- Conducting consultations with new clients and completing client information forms.
Victoria Butler – Manager
Comfortable with most breeds & dogs of all sizes.
- Certified in Pet First Aid & CPR from Harmony Animal Hospital.
- Recording information specifying which dogs were trained, the duration of the training session and if there were any unusual or abnormal observations.
- Notifying owners of any injuries before, during, or training.
- Scheduling dog training sessions
- Facilitates all client communications