People are the greatest asset our company has. The people in our community, our customers, and the creative individuals who make up our team are what set us apart from others in the industry.
Many members of our staff have a lifetime of experience in the business and are second-generation to the industry. They provide insightful knowledge of past processes and grow with the industry applying the latest standards and techniques. Each individual on our staff is a vital part of our ability to provide the diverse types of services our customers require and deserve.
Joe Butler – Owner
Experienced with most breeds of dog & comfortable with dogs of all sizes.
- Dog walking, dog training & pet sitting.
- Certified in Pet First Aid & CPR from PetTech.
- Making sure the dogs are wearing collars with the proper identification tags
- Taking dogs on designated walking routes
- Making sure that the dogs are well-fed and hydrated
- Giving dogs treats to maintain their focus
- Abreast off city ordinances and state laws regarding animal care
- Conducting consultations with new clients and completing client information forms.
Victoria Butler – Manager
Comfortable with most breeds & dogs of all sizes.
- Dog walking & pet sitting.
- Certified in Pet First Aid & CPR from Harmony Animal Hospital.
- Recording information specifying which dogs were walked, the duration of the walks, and if there were any unusual or abnormal observations.
- Notifying owners if dogs become sick or injured before, during, or after walks.
- Walking multiple dogs in various weather conditions.
- Regularly recording information specifying which dogs were walked, the duration of the walks, and if there were any unusual or abnormal observations.
- Ensuring that all dogs have fresh water and food as required.
- Scheduling suitable times to walk dogs.